Hi! In this post I’ll talk about my books.
I don’t remember the name of the first book that I read but,
I think it was a child book with big
words and many images , but, the book that I liked Reading in those time is “Uncle
Tom’s Cabin”, this book, I love it, I don’t know how often I read but I
couldn´t stop, after all, its my
favorite!
Now, I read a little bit of everything, I don’t have any
kind of favourite books or favorite author, simplly I read anything that I like
or anything I think it is interesting. Actually, I want to read a book of
Stephen King, “It” but, I have many things to do, that’s why I didn’t read it,
yet. I think I could make some time to read all the books that I have.
I do not have time either :c
ResponderBorrarhi, seems no one has the time to really read, i hope that come the years all more time.
ResponderBorrar