viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

Plataforma arquitectura

Plataforma Arquitectura

This web-site I really like because is very complete since contains all the information that really interest an architect how noticed, architect’s works, interviews, competitions, etc.

Also, I like so much because, this web-site has helped me, particularly in workshop since it’s my source information, whenever I feel lost, I resort a this web-site, I see the architect´s works makes me relax and makes me inspire to  continue  working in workshop.

This web-site really helps, it’s fantastic, it makes me visit it very often but I enjoy to see all the notice that contain I don´t know that I would do without this web-site because I have become accustomed to see so much, I think that, if I see  other web-site there is not that “Plataforma Arquitectura”, I think I am betraying it. Although in the career makes me see many referents, I prefer “Plataforma arquitectura”  


I really recommend it because there is a lot of information one might need and that can help a lot if you have workshop problems

8 comentarios:

  1. Jjajajaja!!! I think we have the same references!!! I like this site

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Seems to be interesting and very useful for your career :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Lizeth:
    I visited that page, it's enough interesting, and even, I will use for my homework.
    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. jajajaja it's like wikipedia for many people xD I like it so much too, specialy because it shares very important big architects' work and all their ideas and architectural plans

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I like very much this site, I have it as my homepage, it is very interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  6. this web pag is a great clasic in the chilean architecture....

    ResponderBorrar
  7. The page is very cute and easy to understand, I did not know it

    ResponderBorrar

  8. Jajaj that page I use a lot I also, it's great to look for some project and get ideas or things like that, inspire you;)

    ResponderBorrar

Last blog

Hi everyone, this is my last blog! I hope you have liked my previous blogs and I have been able to share a good reading for you! My exp...