viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017

...


Hi! Today I'll talk about my favorite piece of technology.

Generally I use much the cellphone, either to play, send a message, listen to music, etc. Really, I use the cellphone for all but my favorite piece of technology is the camera (I think than knew it...), is my favorite because, when I was younger I started taking photos of everything I saw, so I started to save a money to buy a camera but I didn´t, in the end my parents gave me one on Christmas.
Before, I used the camera for all, but now, I just to use it when I go out somewhere, but, in those little time, I always have fun taking photos.

I think than if something happened to the camera, I would be sad because it wouldn´t be the same taking photos with the cellphone and I would miss the camera. For that, I try to care it.

Resultado de imagen para fotografia artistica

3 comentarios:

  1. is not the same the photo in the cellphone, i like so much the camera, and the photo its so much speciall

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wauu.. I love the camera, I bought a camera in april and i love take pictures with my friends.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I like the camera too, but i don´t dare to buy one, i do not know why :(

    ResponderBorrar

Last blog

Hi everyone, this is my last blog! I hope you have liked my previous blogs and I have been able to share a good reading for you! My exp...