viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Last blog

Hi everyone, this is my last blog! I hope you have liked my previous blogs and I have been able to share a good reading for you!

My experience along of the class was great! I enjoyed writing blogs and reading my mates’ blogs. I appreciate the good choice of topics that the teacher did. I had never written a blog and now I can say that it’s funny!! And you learn a lot about the others.

I think that from the first class until today I have had a great advance in my writing skills. Clearly today it's so much easier for my writing than at the begging of the year :)

In the future I would like to include maybe an activity like visiting a museum (near the university we have a lot of them! like GAM, Bellas Arte, Arte Precolombino, etc) and after the visit write an analysis or blog about what was the most you liked and drew your attention of this.


I would like to write about what places I would like to visit and why. For example I would like to visit Rome because I find it a wonderful and beautiful place, full of culture and tasty food.

11 comentarios:

  1. it is really nice to notice those changes along the year!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It has been a pleasure to meet you by blogs!!!! jajajaj

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love your idea of going to the museum, it would be great to include it

    ResponderBorrar
  4. oh I really noticed your improves in english jajaja you made me laugh very much at the beginning little girl

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Lizeth:
    To write blogs, it is an interesting experience and it´s the better manner to learn more.
    Regard

    ResponderBorrar
  6. The topics choice of the teacher was very good, all were near and were easy to think.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. to visit a place one day would be really nice, it's a good idea!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I would like to know more Chile, because I think that Chile is a beautiful country

    ResponderBorrar
  9. After the course, do you want to continue writing?

    ResponderBorrar
  10. i like your idea that visit museums but i really don't like so much that have analyse the visit, i prefer description that you more like in the visit of museum

    ResponderBorrar

Last blog

Hi everyone, this is my last blog! I hope you have liked my previous blogs and I have been able to share a good reading for you! My exp...